Grooming Review - Kiehl's Oil Eliminator
I happened to come across this moisturizer by accident. Right before Christmas, my girlfriend and I were browsing in a department store and meandered through the beauty section. She was looking at picking up something for herself and for my mother so I drifted off and found myself looking at the mens grooming products. I always had issues with my skin getting oily, so that little bottle you see above was the one that stood out for me. I figured I would give it a shot because let's face it, I never really tried to combat my oily skin. Like most men I just figured it was something I couldn't really control. Without question, I felt and saw a difference with the first application. I put it on the next morning and throughout the course of the day, my skin was nowhere near as oily as it normally would get. The lotion itself absorbs well into your skin so it doesn't look like you have anything on and the smell is very tame and neutral. If you are looking to try something to reduce the oil your face produces throughout the day, give this little bottle a shot. I use it everyday and it makes a considerable difference.
- Provides an out-of-this world clean-skin feel by absorbing sweat and surface oil.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of pores and shine for 24-hours.
- Leaves soft, hydrated and comfortable.
- With continued use, skin looks less shiny and pores appear smaller.
- Oil-Free, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free and Dermatologist tested.
- Allergy tested, Non-acnegenic.